Contract-Technical Recruiter (20-30 hours per week) - Carlsbad
PRIMA Cinema is rethinking how movies are experienced. Working closely with Hollywood Studios to introduce the private cinema experience, PRIMA Cinema brings theatrical release movies directly to the home theater.
The Technical Recruiter will assist hiring managers in the recruitment process during busy times and while the HR Generalist is on leave.
- Source, recruit and hire top talent to meet the needs of our growing organization
- Generate reports based on the quality assurance results
- Partner with hiring managers and guide them through the hiring process
- Evaluate the skill level and overall fit of applicants against hiring managers needs through resume screening, phone interviews and in-person interviews
- Maintain communication with and provide excellent customer service to candidates
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help source qualified and diverse candidates
- Schedule and coordinate in-person the interviews with hiring manager, interviewers, and candidates to ensure a smooth process
- Prepare reports and other recruiting metrics
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma; college coursework and/or degree, a plus
- 0-2 years of related recruiting experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and remain flexible under changing business needs
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
To apply for consideration, please submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIMA Cinema embraces a diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to List